- Cost for ALC’s parking permit is $20.00 per year.
- Students must have a valid Georgia driver’s license to apply. (NO CP/Instructional Permit is acceptable)
- Students must present a valid Insurance Card on vehicle listed above.
- THE PERMIT MUST BE CLEARLY DISPLAYED in vehicle.
- Students must leave their vehicles upon arriving at school and may not return to their vehicles during the school day unless authorized by an administrator.
- Vehicles are subject to search if there is reasonable suspicion the student is in possession of an item that is illegal or against school rules.
- Students are not allowed to ride on the outside of any vehicle, including back of pickups.
- Illegal reproduction of permits is not allowed.
- Using a vehicle to leave campus without school’s permission is considered cutting class and will be dealt with accordingly.
- Excessive tardiness to school will result in the loss of permit for a length of time determined by the administration.
- When a permanent change of vehicle occurs, the student has 3 days to obtain a new PARKING PERMIT.
- When a vehicle other than the one registered is driven, notification must be made to Mr. Anderson’s office immediately to receive a temporary parking permit.
- In the event that a student will drive an assortment of vehicles…NOTIFICATION must be submitted to administration immediately. Valid Insurance and Registration for each vehicle must be logged and assigned to that students parking permit.
- Students are subject to having their parking permit REVOKED if he/she cuts in front of the school busses as they exit the parking lot at the end of the school day.
Violation of these guidelines may result in any of the following:
- Loss of permit for a specified amount of time
- Towing of vehicle
DRIVING TO SCHOOL IS A PRIVILEGE – NOT A RIGHT.
I have read this application and guidelines completely. I agree to abide by these guidelines and understand the consequences of violating them.